The Kentucky Market Pavilion
The Kentucky Market Pavilion is a non-profit market that helps Kentucky producers to market their local products. This dream was able to become a reality thanks to grants from the State of Kentucky. The market sells food products, arts and crafts, candy, and much more!
The Kentucky Market Pavilion also has a fully equipped kitchen, The Lunchbox, which serves delicious food for lunch and dinner daily! The Lunchbox serves hot lunches for just around $6, and if you are in a rush you can grab a box to go. On Friday and Saturday they also serve mouth watering, homemade cinnamon rolls!
Don’t Miss It!
Many community events are hosted by The Kentucky Market Pavilion throughout the year. Here are some upcoming events:
The Kentucky Market Pavilion One Year Anniversary
Saturday, April 21st
- Vendors will be sampling and selling products
- Vendor demonstrations
- Square dance lessons at 2pm by Kentucky Old Time Music Inc.
The annual Ale-8 celebration
- Celebrating years of business with Ale-8 and Ruth Hunt Candies
- Will be giving away FREE caffeine free diet Ale-8’s and Ruth Hunt Candies
- Local Vendors will be selling their products
- Door Prizes from local businesses and Ale-8
- Tuesday, Friday and Saturday mornings 8am-noon
May – October
- Monday and Thursday evenings 6-8 pm
Here are some of the popular products sold at the Kentucky Market Pavilion:
Ruth Hunt Candies
Gluten Free Mixes
Candy & Treats
Check out the new Kentucky Market Pavilion website: www.kymarketpavilion.com
Who to Contact:
Annalyn Slade, Director
Kentucky Market Pavilion
2914 E. Hwy 60
Owingsville, KY 40360